ihiji, an entrepreneurial software company, is growing its core team and seeking an inside sales representative. As a Junior Inside Sales Representative you will sell ihiji’s products and services to specified customer segments and will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
ihiji’s products allow IT professionals to efficiently manage the complexity of the internet of things. The company's first product, invision, was released in 2010 and provides a secure gateway for IT professionals to remotely monitor and manage all aspects of a client’s home or business networked devices. ihiji's newest product will build on invision's remote management capabilities, providing a new set of tools for ongoing customer management in the complex world of network connectivity.
ihiji is a well funded startup with a strong revenue stream and customer base. We are a Capital Factory member company and a graduate company of the Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) who has housed and launched some of the most successful startup companies in Texas. This is a great opportunity to join at a pivotal point in our evolution and reap the benefits that a startup has to offer!
- To focus on new account acquisition.
- Proactively identify new prospects for ihiji’s product offering and position ihiji for maximum alignment between ihiji’s capabilities and the prospect’s internal initiatives.
- Rapidly qualify and prioritize new prospects based on alignment, budget, access to decision makers and buying urgency.
- To develop a well-balanced, growing pipeline of opportunities from this initial qualification.
- Advance opportunities using an appropriate application of phone and email communication drawing in appropriate resources as needed.
- Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of business objectives.
- Participates in internal sales meetings and progress updates as needed.
- Maintains documentation and materials in support of the above objectives, primarily through the company CRM system and excel reporting.
- Perform duties as detailed in the Quarterly Performance Plan and adhere to the metrics and requirements as detailed in the Sales Standards letter.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skillset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell and over-achieve.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Considerable time will be spent seated and conducting telephone calls - expectation of 70-100 calls/day